Inch Style Needle Roller Bearings provide a large load rating in a small space and can be used with or without inner rings. They are available in caged or full complement style. The full complement style is best suited for low speed or oscillating motion while the caged type is better for high speed applications. Load ratings are higher for full complement style bearings. For fitting accuracy the caged type is advantageous when fitting errors and shaft bending are relatively large. They are available with open or Closed ends.
B-1516 KOYO Torrington Needle bearing 205949M1
- Drawn cup needle roller bearing for applications with high dynamic loads
- Drawn steel outer shell (cup) has a reduced cross-section for use in restricted spaces
- Full complement of rollers for higher radial load capacity than caged rollers
- Through-hardened, high-carbon chromium steel rollers for heat tolerance and durability under heavy loads
- Meets standard ASTM F2162 for quality assurance
- Needle roller and cage assemblies consist of a complement of needle rollers held in place by a cage
- With no inner or outer ring, the low cross section provides maximum load-carrying capability within the smallest envelope
- The mating shaft and housing are normally used as inner and outer raceways
- Unsealed closure
- B Series: Standard Series full complement of mechanically-retained needle rollers
- BH Series: Heavy Series full complement of mechanically-retained needle rollers
- -OH designates with oil hole for lubrication
- SEM flange do rolamento de rolos cilíndricos de carga de estrutura compacta, Pequena deformação , não Pode suportar a carga axial, radial e de Mesmo tamanho, rolamentos autocompensadores de rolos, rolamentos de rolos cônicos, EM comparação com a Grande...
- En el círculo interior de la zona del Interior, con una estructura de cojinetes de rodamientos de columna, la carga útil no puede soportar la carga útil de la carga útil, la comparación de los ejes de rodillos de la escorrentía, la comparación de los...
- Compared with tapered roller bearings and spherical roller bearings with the same radial dimension, the inner ring double row full-filled cylindrical roller bearings have the advantages of compact structure, small load deformation and can not bear axial...